Atlanta Oysterfest 2012 at Steam House Lounge
A great late winter event, they close down a block in Atlanta, and you can eat a ton of oysters and booze all weekend long. There will also be live music, so hurry up and buy a ticket!
Our legendary Oysterfest is back by popular demand. It will be held Feb 25th and 26th . You can now buy your ticket.
Don’t be fooled by IMITATION…ATLANTA’s ORIGINAL OYSTERFEST….
STEAMHOUSE LOUNGE OYSTERFEST…is back for its 25th year and will be bigger and better than ever!
Saturday, February 25: 10AM – 7pm>
Steamhouse Lounge | 11th St & West Peachtree St | Midtown
Advance Available at www.TicketAlternative.com
Things you ought know about our lil’ shindig…
- The Biggest Party of the Spring!
Last year’s SteamhouseOysterfest was the biggest in our
history! Record amounts of fresh roasted oysters, ice cold Budweiser
and delicious Jagermeister were served. And did we mention the
headlining sets by The Georgia Satellites and Generation Now!?? That
was a party. 2012 is getting bigger and better….don’t miss your chance
to experience Atlanta’s oldest street party.
- 2-day Advance Tickets for the Price of 1 Day!
Purchase a 2-day ticket in advance and pay only the price of a Saturday
ticket – $20! That’s 2 days of sunsoaking, live music and fresh
seafood from the Louisiana Gulf Coast. But if you can’t make it on
Saturday, you don’t have to miss the show…we’ll have $10 tickets
available for Sunday-only.
- EXPRESS ENTRY LANES FOR TICKET HOLDERS! Buying advance tickets does have
its advantage! Print your ticket at home and enter the event in our
guaranteed admission, express-entry lines at each gate. More gate
staff and security personnel than ever will be positioned to get you in
fast! Day of show tickets might be more expensive…and will definitely
take longer to get in. Do the smart thing…Buy Now!
- OYSTER BUCKETS…and we mean heaping BUCKETS of delicious, fresh roasted oysters are available for only $12. You couldn’t get prices like this if you were buying them fresh off the boat! And of course, don’t forget Steamhouse’s legendary lobster
bisque! Sister restaurants Fontaine’s Oyster House, Highland Tap and
Vickery’s Glenwood Park will be on site as well serving up more local
- THE JAGERMEISTER MAIN STAGE:
This year our
friends at 99x, Rock 100 & Q100 will all be on hand bringing us 2
full days of live music. Stay tuned for the performance line-up!
- COLD BUDWEISER BEER, Bud Light, Bud Lime and full liquor bars are available throughout
- Support a great cause! A portion of proceeds will EMBRACED Atlanta (link to: http://www.embracedatlanta.org/ )
- Be responsible folks. Take MARTA to the 10th Street Midtown Station!